My goal is to provide the highest quality medical care and service, emphasizing a proactive, comprehensive approach to both disease prevention and wellness. I will aggressively attempt to prevent medical illnesses before they occur. These services will be provided in a relaxed, and yet professional setting. From the moment you enter my office, I want you to be completely satisfied with every aspect of your care.
I have limited the size of my practice so I am able to devote more time to each patient’s care and individual needs. I will aggressively attempt to prevent medical illnesses before they occur. These services will be provided in a relaxed, and yet professional setting. Also, our communication is enhanced through a patient-dedicated cell phone and email.
Yes. My medical practice will not take the place of general health insurance coverage. My practice is a primary care concierge medical practice, not a health insurance program.
Should you desire, I am available to help you decide which specialist to see and to coordinate such consultations. In this way the most appropriate resource is used, the earliest arrangements are made, and your applicable medical information is sent in advance of your specialist visit.
Yes. Paying your annual fee allows you to be a member of my practice whether you are sick or well. I strongly encourage you to utilize the benefits offered, regardless of your state of health, to proactively safeguard your health.
By design, my practice is a membership practice with a limited enrollment. At the current time, I am unable to accept additional patients as it is of the utmost importance to me that I provide the benefits and amenities to all of my current patients. Should you want information about membership, please call my Patient Information Line at (916) 550-5333.
- Private Practice, Internal Medicine, Sacramento, CA, 1998-present
- Top Doctor Award, Sacramento Magazine, 2001-2004 & 2007-2012
- Member, Editorial Board, Sacramento Medicine, 1987-1993 & 2000-2002
- Group Practice, Internal Medicine, Foundation Health/FPA Medical Groups, Sacramento, CA, 1994-1998
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Practice, UC Davis Medical Center and Mercy General Hospital, Family Practice Residency Program, 1993-1998
- Board Certified, Internal Medicine, 1982
- Residency and Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX
- MD, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, San Diego, CA
- BS, Phi Beta Kappa, Stanford University, Stanford, CA